RocketLinx ® MC7001 Single-Mode Ethernet to Fiber
Our Ethernet to fiber media converter is a rugged, full-featured DIN rail mount converter in a small form factor IP31 housing.
Part Number: 32020-3
- One 10/100BASE-TX port to One 100BASE-FX port media converter
- Dual Forwarding modes -- Switching and Pure converter
- Supports 1.5KV Hi-Pot isolation protection
- Supports Auto MDI/MDIX, Auto-Negotiation
- Serial to fiber media converters Supports Single-Mode 30KM link distance
- Auto Link Loss Forwarding (LLF) for fault detection
- Extreme low data forwarding latency -- 1.6 x 10^-6 Sec
- Wide range DC or AC power input with DC polarity correction
- Compact aluminum case with IP31 grade protection
- -10° to 70° C operating temperature for hazardous environment applications
The RocketLinx MC7001 is an Ethernet to fiber media converter designed to excel in harsh industrial environments requiring a rugged, full-featured DIN rail mount converter in a small form factor IP31 housing. The RocketLinx MC7001 converts 10/100BASE-TX Ethernet to 100BASE-FX fiber with models available supporting Single-Mode fiber connections.
Simple DIP switch configuration, low latency performance, a wide operating temperature range of -10° to 70°C, and advanced features including pure converter and switch modes combine to make the RocketLinx MC7001 a superior choice for applications requiring Ethernet to fiber conversion.
- RocketLinx MC7001 Single-Mode Ethernet to Fiber Converter
- Quick Installation Guide
- Network Interface 10/100BASE-TX, 100BASE-FX
- Enclosure IP31 grade aluminum metal case
- Installation Method DIN Rail
- LED Indicators POWER, RJ45 Port Link/Activity, Fiber Port Link/Activity
- Dimensions 4.0" x 1.2" x 2.8"
10.16 x 3.05 x 7.11 cm
- Product Weight 0.36 lbs
- DC Input Voltage 18 to 32VDC
- AC Input Voltage 18 to 27VAC, 47-63Hz
- Current Consumption +24VDC 145mA
- Power Consumption (Max) 3.5W
- Power Connector Type (1) 2-Pin Screw Terminal Block
- Reverse Polarity Protection Protection Against Power Input Reversal
- System On -10 to 70°C
- System Off -40 to 80°C
- Operating Humidity (Non-Condensing) 0% to 95%
- Heat Output 11.9 BTU/Hr
- MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) 57.9 Years
- Connector Type (1) RJ45
- Ethernet Cable Type CAT-3, CAT-4, CAT-5 (UTP or STP)
- Standard 10/100BASE-TX Auto MDI/MDIX, Auto-Negotiation
- Link Distance 100 Meters
- Pure Converter Mode Directly transfers Ethernet packets without frame-checking
- Switch Transfer Mode Forwards Ethernet packets after received completely and after frame-checking. 64 to 1522 bytes supported.
- Link Loss Forward Link loss forward capable for fault detection
Optical Fiber Specifications
- Fiber Mode Single-Mode
- Connector Type (2) Duplex SC
- Standard IEEE 802.3
- Fiber Cable Type 8/125um, 9/125um, or 10/125um
- Link Distance (Max) 30KM
- Wave Length 1310nm
- Transmit Power (Min) -15 dBM
- Transmit Power (Max) -8 dBM
- Receive Sensitivity (Min) 0 dBM
- Receive Sensitivity (Max) -34 dBM
- Link Budget 19 dBM
- Supported Communication 100Base-FX Full-Duplex or Half-Duplex
- Packaged Shipping Weight 0.60 lbs
- Package Dimensions 6.0" x 2.5" x 5.0"
15.24 x 6.35 x 12.7 cm
- UPC Code 7-56727-32020-3
- Country of Origin Taiwan
- ECCN 5A991
- Schedule B Number 8517.62.0050
European Standard EN55022
FCC Part 15 Subpart B: Class A limit
European Standard EN55024
IEC 1000-4-2/EN61000-4-2: ESD
IEC 1000-4-3/EN61000-4-3: RF
IEC 1000-4-4/EN61000-4-4: FAST TRANSIENT
IEC 1000-4-5/EN61000-4-5: SURGE
IEC 1000-4-6/EN61000-4-6: CONDUCTED DISTURBANCE
IEC 1000-4-8/EN61000-4-8: MAGNETIC FIELD
IEC 1000-4-11/EN61000-4-11: DIPS AND VOLTAGE VARIATIONS
- Other Regulatory Approvals European Standard: RoHS 2 Compliant under CE
Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol's Pre-sales Team
For sales questions or to locate a reseller near you.
Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol's Industrial Automation Sales
For sales questions or to locate an industrial distributor near you.
Part Number: 32020-3
Call +1.763.957.6000, or e-mail [email protected]
For technical assistance, our U.S.-based technical support team is only a phone call away.
Call +1.763.957.6000, or visit our forum .
Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol offers a 30-Day satisfaction guarantee and a 5-year limited warranty on all RocketLinx products! View Warranty
|Quick Install Guide|