DeviceMaster ® UP 1-Port Embedded 5-30VDC
Serial connections are made via an interface selectable IDC10 header and the product features industrial-level variable DC input for power.
Its the pain-free industrial Ethernet solution for you and your customers, all around the world.
Part Number: 99471-8
- DualConnectPlusTM Technology – simultaneously connect both serial and Ethernet devices to PLCs and/or applications. String, RFID, and barcode data filtering eliminates redundant data while extracting the RFID and barcode parameters.
- Provide PLC connectivity to standard serial devices with flashable protocol support for EtherNet/IP™, PROFINET, Modbus/TCP, and TCP/IP
- Supported PLC models – EtherNet/IP™: Allen Bradley ControlLogix Family, SLC 5/05, PLC-5, MicroLogix PROFINET: Siemens ET 400, 300 S7 Modbus/TCP: Modicon Quantum, Premium, Momentum, Compact, Micro, GE Fanuc Rx7i, Rx3i, 90-70, 90-30, Versamax
- Wide -37° to 74°C Industrial Temperature Range
- Variable power input eliminates need for power converters
- PortVision® Plus monitoring and management software – Automatically monitors devices on the network Enables user to view status, update firmware and resolve issues remotely
- RoHS 2 compliant under CE
- Security Features – SSL & SSH management, SSL serial data stream encryption
The DeviceMaster UP allows you to bring products to market quickly and easily on a flexible industrial Ethernet platform. Embed the power of intelligent device communication in your product and eliminate costly protocol development issues. DeviceMaster UP Embedded is a drop-in solution that accommodates your customers' industrial connectivity needs and configures in minutes via the web. The embedded card provides one network port supporting the industrial Ethernet protocol of your choice.http://www.comtrol.com/wp-content/uploads/VS2003_CMTR.zip
- DeviceMaster UP 1-Port VDC (Embedded)
- Power Terminal Connector
- DeviceMaster UP Software & Documentation CD
- Bus Interface Specification 10/100 BASE-T
- Flash 4 MB
- Installation Method Embedded
- LED Indicators 100MB Ethernet, Duplex, Ethernet Link/Activity, and Status
- Dimensions 3.5" x 0.6" x 2.6"
88.9 x 15.2 x 66 mm
- Product Weight 1.8 oz
- Current Consumption +24VDC 500 mA
- Power Consumption (maximum) 2.5 W
- Line Voltage 5-30 VAC
- ESD Surge Protection Provides minimum of 15KV protection for all serial lines. All Ethernet components are rated to 1.5KV magnetic surge protection.
- System On -37 to 74° C
- System Off -40 to 85° C
- Operating Humidity (non-condensing) 5% to 95%
- Altitude 0 to 10,000 Feet
- Heat Output 8.5 BTU/Hr
- MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) 46.2 Years
- Connector Type DB9M
- Software Interfaces RS-232
Baud Rate 300 bps to 230.4 Kbps
- Receive Buffer 1024bytes
- Transmit Buffer 256bytes
Device Driver Data Control
- Data Bits 7 or 8
- Parity odd, even, or none
- Stop Bits 1 or 2
- Flow Control Hardware or Software
- Connector Type (1) RJ45F
- Manufacturer's Warranty 5 Years
- Packaged Shipping Weight 0.69lbs
- Package Dimensions 9.13" x 3" x 6.94"
231.9 x 76.2 x 176.3 mm
- UPC Code 7-56727-99471-8
- Country of Origin USA
- ECCN 5A991
- Schedule B Number 8471.80.1000
Canadian EMC requirements
European Standard EN55022: Amendment A1
FCC Part 15 Subpart B: Class A limit
IEC 1000-4-2/EN61000-4-2: ESD
IEC 1000-4-3/EN61000-4-3: RF
IEC 1000-4-4/EN61000-4-4: Fast Transient
IEC 1000-4-5/EN61000-4-5: Surge
IEC 1000-4-6/EN61000-4-6: Conducted Disturbance
IEC 1000-4-8/EN61000-4-8: Magnetic Field
IEC 1000-4-11/EN61000-4-11: Dips and Voltage Variations
IEC 60950/EN60950 (LISTED)
CSA C22.2 No. 60950/UL60950 Third Edition
- Other Regulatory Approvals European Standard: RoHS 2 Compliant under CE
Comtrol's Pre-sales Team
For sales questions or to locate a reseller near you.
+1-800-926-6876 (1-800-Go Rocket)
Comtrol's Industrial Automation Sales
For sales questions or to locate an industrial distributor near you.
+1-800-926-6876 (1-800-Go Rocket)
|DeviceMaster ® UP 1-Port Embedded 5-30VDC User Guide||Contains detailed installation procedures and configuration information.|
Call +1.763.957.6000, or e-mail email@example.com
All Comtrol products come with easy-to-use documentation on a CD. For technical assistance, our U.S.-based technical support team is only a phone call away.
Call +1.763.957.6000, or submit your question online at http://www.comtrol.com/support/, or visit our forum at http://forum.comtrol.com/.
Comtrol offers a 30-Day satisfaction guarantee and a 5-year limited warranty on all DeviceMaster Universal Protocol family products! View Warranty