PMS Developer Kit
To assist Property Management System developers in integrating the Lodging Link® product into their solution, we offer a developer kit loaded with software, samples, tools and documentation.
UHLL is a proprietary message language that communicates with more than 600 GSS devices currently on the market using the Comtrol’s lodging Link family of products.
What’s Included in the Developer Kit?
The PMS Software Development Kit consists of the following components:
- Lodging Link PTS Software – Installed onto a property’s PC, Lodging Link PTS is a universal interface engine that enables seamless integration between a hotel’s Property Management System and any Guest Service System device such as the PBX, Call Accounting, Point of Sale, etc.
- UHLL Protocol Specification – Contains all messages and all valid values for each message and theirs associated DFIDs for the UHLL 2.0 Specification. Available in PDF or Online.
- UHLL Shell Control OCX – An ActiveX (OCX) control with associated documentation for implementing the UHLL Protocol in a Windows-based PMS application.
- UHLL Com DLL – A Com Object to assist in the implemention of the UHLL Protocol in a Windows based PMS application. This can be used as an alternative to the Active X control.
- UHLL Overview for PMS Developers – This document contains basic information to assist in getting the PMS application developer familiar with developing a UHLL compliant interface.
- Common Scripting Interface (CSI) application – This Windows application is used during development to test communications connections supported by Lodging Link and scripted message transactions between GSS devices and the PMS.
- CSI Supporting documentation:
- CSI Users Guide
- CSI Scripting Guide to writing scripts for the CSI application
- Sample scripts to show how to do common scripting tasks
- Sample Source Code demonstrating our UHLL Shell control being utilized from within a service or a Visual Basic application.
- Access to our on-line Developer site, which includes all software and documentation, latest updates
If you are already a member of the PMS Developer Program, login here for downloads, support, and updates.