Lodging Link ® Premier
Lodging Link Premier offers significant benefits for the developers of hospitality property management and guest service systems because it offers an efficient and cost-effective development path for supporting and integrating a variety of proprietary guest service systems commonly used throughout the hospitality industry.
Part Number: 30161-5
An integrated software and hardware solution, Comtrol’s Lodging Link Premier provides a turn-key system to interface hotel devices. The Premier unit contains the serial and Ethernet connections that physically connect the diverse guest service system components and hosts the translation software and interfaces that link them together seamlessly with the hotel property management system.
- Legacy System Support – Integrate your existing PMS and hotel devices quickly and easily, avoiding costly system changes or installation problems. Once Lodging Link is installed, you have the capability to add hotel systems—simply order a new Lodging Link interface image and you’re connected!
- Reliable Turnkey System – The Lodging Link Premier platform runs the Windows 7 operating system and incorporates serial and Ethernet connections to quickly connect and integrate with a property’s guest service systems. Premier’s solid-state design and Windows OS deliver reliability and ensure compatibility with a property’s existing IT software and policies.
- Thin-Server Delivery – Connect Lodging Link Premier via a serial or Ethernet port with no impact on your existing computing resources. If your PMS server goes down, Lodging Link keeps running and buffers data until reconnected! And since it’s an application-specific solid-state computer, it’s much less expensive to maintain than a general-purpose PC or server.
- Eliminate Interface Development – The single PMS to Lodging Link interface eliminates the need for a PMS vendor to write hundreds of interfaces. Our Lodging Link interface library includes over 600 guest service system devices, and Lodging Link engineering takes on the work with GGS providers to develop new interfaces.
- Contact sales to obtain a Lodging Link Development Kit – Developing to use Lodging Link is quick and easy with a Lodging Link developer kit.
- Operating System Microsoft Windows 7
- Application Software Lodging Link PTS Loaded
- Processor Intel Atom D2550 1.8 GHz Dual Core
- Memory 2GB
- Storage 32GB Solid State Drive
- Serial Connectors (8) DB9 Male
- Ethernet Ports (2) 10/100BASE-T
- Housing Rugged Black Steel
- 10″ x 9.89″ x 4″
- 254 x 121.2 x 101.6 mm
- Product Weight
- 7.93 lb
- 3.6 kg
- Internal Power Supply Line-in 115/230VAC 50/60Hz 0.5/0.2A
- Surge Protection 15KV ESD – Serial Line
- US Style Power Cord
- Euro Style Power Cord
- Operating Temperature 0 to 50°C
- Humidity (Non-Condensing) 0% to 95%
- Altitude 0 to 10,000 ft
0 to 3,480 m
Regulatory Approval Marks
- RoHS 2 Compliant under CE
- FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class A
For technical assistance, our U.S.-based technical support team is only a phone call away.
Covered by a 2-year warranty followed by an ongoing maintenance program.