RocketPort 8-Port RS-232/422 Surge Interface
This RocketPort 8-Port RS-232/422 surge interface has eight RS-232/422 DB25M connections and provides an elevated 25KV surge protection
Part Number: 99385-8
- 25KV ESD protection – The industry standard is anywhere from 6KV to 15KV. This added protection allows more protection against damage from static discharge and near miss lightning strikes.
- RS-232/422 switch-selectable ports – Allows versatility and easy configuration of ports to match diverse installations.
- Biased termination of the RS-422 – Prevents unconnected port generating random data due to floating inputs.
- 25-pin male connectors – This provides connectors that conform more closely to the industry standard for PC serial connections.
- Dimensions 5.8" x 0.6" x 5.3"
14.73 x 1.52 x 13.46 cm
- Product Weight 17.1 oz
- ESD Surge Protection Provides minimum of 25KV for a duration of 10ns@400A.
- System On 0 to 60° C
- System Off -20 to 85° C
- Operating Humidity (non-condensing) 5% to 95%
- Altitude 0 to 10,000 Feet
- Connector Type (8) DB25
- Supported Standards RS-232 or RS-422
- Baud Rate 300 bps to 230.4 kbps
- Packaged Shipping Weight 1.59 lbs
- Packaged Dimensions 8.25" x 3.25" x 9.5"
20.96 x 8.26 x 24.13 cm
- UPC Code 7-56727-99385-8
- Country of OriginUSA
- Schedule B Number8471.80.1000
European Standard EN55022
FCC Part 15 Subpart B
Class B limit
European Standard EN50082-1
IEC 801-2: ESD
IEC 801-3: RF
IEC 801-4: Fast Transient
CSA C22.2 No. 60950/UL60950 Third Edition
Other Regulatory Approvals
The RocketPort 8-Port Surge RS-232/422 Interface is a separate, panel mountable interface that has eight RS-232/422 DB25M connections. The product provides an elevated 25KV surge protection on the serial ports. It is for use with any 8-Port RocketPort Universal PCI and Universal PCI 550 cards that require an interface. The product is fully compliant with the RoHS directive 2002/95/EC.
- RocketPort 8-Port RS-232/422 DB25M Surge Interface
- Rubber Bumpers, Mounting Brackets and Screws
- Loopback Plug
Product Support and Service Information
Part Number 99385-8
Call +1.763.957.6000, or e-mail email@example.com
All Comtrol products come with easy-to-use documentation on a CD. For technical assistance, our U.S.-based technical support team is only a phone call away.
Comtrol offers a 30-Day satisfaction guarantee and a 5-year limited warranty on all RocketPort Surge Interfaces family products! View Warranty